Tours - HAKONE PACKAGE
- Accommodation at selected hotels with meals as mentioned in your final itinerary.
- Check-in time is 3.00PM and check-out time is 11.00AM. Early or late service is subject to availability with surcharge.
- Meals if mentioned in the final itinerary
- Transfers if mentioned in your final itinerary:
- Airport transfer (arrival and departure) in a shared van
- Public/Private transport on tour day
- Client Service Officer: provide self-guided clients with tour information
- Guide for half day or full day tour (English & other languages: German, Spanish, etc.)
- Sightseeing fees and permits during guided time
- Service charge and current government VAT tax
- JR Pass and/or Train ticket(s)
- Optional tour
- Please make sure you have 6 months passport validity.
- Early/late check in/out service at hotels (surcharge if request)
- Tips and gratuities
- Services and meals if not mentioned in itinerary
- All drinks, including water, soft drink and alcohol on all included or optional excursion
- Laundry, telephone calls and expenditure of a personal nature
- Travel Insurance (Compulsory)
DAY 1: MOUNT FUJI TOURThis seat in coach 1-day tour takes you to majestic Mt. Fuji and Hakone. It includes a trip up to Mt. Fuji's 5th station at an elevation of 2,300meters, a cruise on pristine Lake Ashi, and a ride on the Komagatake Ropeway which boasts great views of the surrounding Hakone National Park. As temperature drops significantly on Mt. Fuji, please bring coats or other warm clothes from fall to spring.
On the first day of your journey, visit Mount Fuji - the beautiful cone-shaped dormant volcano that has become a symbol of Japan all around the world in the paintings of Hokusai. We visit the 2,500 meter high "5th station," then admire the mountain on a cruise from the nearby Lake Ashi. We'll take a ropeway ride to see more of the Hakone National Park - lively and dramatic sights unique to the nature of this country.